After the announcement that Stockport will be in Tier 3 Restrictions of a Local Lockdown we wanted assure all our clients that its business usual and all the Covid procedures will continue.
Hand Sanitiser on arrival, coats will be placed in a Garment Cover and hanger, every Styling Station is cleaned and Sanitised after every appointment.
There will be a NHS QR Code for any clients to scan for Track and Trace if they wish to do so.
Can we ask clients to check we hold the correct details for them on our system.
Each client will have a fresh gown and disposable towel which will be in a individual bag, the gowns are all washed after each client.
Every time anyone sits at a backwash the area is cleaned and Sanitised straight after you have had your hair shampooed.
All team members will be constantly wiping and checking essential areas, door handles, card machine, reception desk, telephone, etc Each stylist now has their own Equipment Trolley which includes styling products and brushes, they will clean with Saloncide spray regularly.
Our staff will wear a Facemask or Visor and both if required.
We have however adjusted some levels of the salon restrictions to give the best salon experience
All salon services are now available including the new Curl-By-Curl service and all staff work their normal hours.
Coffee tea and a full range of refreshments are now available, all cups and glasses are put into the dishwasher as soon as the are finished with, anyone serving your refreshment will sanitise the
hands before handling all crockery and in refreshment preparation.
Also on offer is DigiMags, its a free digital magazine service to all our clients whilst in the salon, simply scan the QR code and over forty magazines are available to read on your phone including Vogue, Cosmo and other rated magazines.
We would ask clients not to attend their appointments if they have any symptoms or feel unwell, or
are awaiting a covid test result.
As from the 8th August it is law that people wear a Face Covering, hairdressers are no longer exempt so we would ask you to wear one, we
can provide one if required.
Please check our new procedures for the safety and comfort of clients and staff
Bliss Hairdressing New Procedures
- We have carried out a Risk Assessment with our staff covering electrical, hazards and new hygiene procedures.
- We have also had One-To-One meetings to ensure they all feel safe coming back to work
- All hygiene products and equipment are now in the salon
- Face Masks, Visor’s, disposable towels and gowns, gloves, Hand Sanitiser, Bacterial Wipes and sprays, the use of Saloncide to constantly clean all hairdressing equipment.
- Social Distancing measures and extended appointment times are in place which means we can only accommodate 60% of our normal capacity
- Cleaning and waste dispensing systems are in place
- Some salon services we will not be able to offer due to time differences .
List of procedures for Clients
- Please do not attend your appointment if you are feeling unwell
- Stand outside the door until we guide you into the salon
- Clients to wash or Sanitise their hands on arrival
- Please wear a face mask we can provide one if needed
- Clients must sit at the styling station straight away
- Coat covers for the wardrobe will be provided
- No Refreshments just bottle water
- No magazines
- No Cash
- All card payments at the Station
- If possible use bank transfer in salon
- There will be extended appointment times
- Please do not handle any Retail products ask a member of staff